Maria Popova picks art projects inspired by classic books at The Atlantic.
- A new book of David Foster Wallace books is on its way.
- Apartment Therapy looks at novel ways to store things at home.
- Seth Fried at Tin House on what he sees as America’s dislike of short stories.
- In the wake of Deborah Feldman’s bestseller, Unorthodox, Gavriella Lerner at The Sisterhood takes a look at ex-Hasidic Jews selling their memoirs.
- Largehearted Boy talks to Miles Klee about the music that inspired Klee’s Ivyland.
- Please don’t screw with Rachel Maddow.
- It’s true: Russians love their booze.
- Jamie Stewart of Xiu Xiu’s Durham, North Carolina.