Zadie Smith and Colm Tóibín hung out at Symphony Space and a few Vol. 1 people were there.
- The Paris Review rounds up some beautiful literary paint chips.
- “I’m lying in bed right now, and Bon Iver is chopping up heirloom tomatoes for our frittata.” – Bon Iver Erotica is the best Tumblr we saw this week.
- Filmmaker Magazine caught Jonathan Lethem doing a little talking.
- Blake Butler compares the histories of Three 6 Mafia and Cormac McCarthy at Vice.
- Gertrude Stein, a Vichy supporter?
- Best real headline of the week: “Fleet Fox Scoring Film About LOLCats, Existentialism, God“