“If anything, the book enchants readers who might not entirely grasp its concepts with the delight in not knowing; the realization that even the most know-it-all kids do not, in fact, have all the answers and that certain questions are worth asking. ” Pamela Paul looks at the legacy of Madeleine L’Engle’s A Wrinkle in Time on said novel’s fiftieth anniversary.
- At HitFix, Katie Hasty talks to Jagjaguwar’s Chris Swanson about the label’s inroads into the world of film.
- Chris Mautner on the comics of Gabrielle Bell.
- If you’re looking to read a cult novel this year, Stylist has you covered.
- The National Post takes an in-depth look at Toronto’s Anansi Press.
- Book Boroughing has a recap up of last week’s Largehearted Boy shindig at WORD.