Scott Rudin bought the rights to Jeffrey Eugenides’ bestselling novel The Marriage Plot. Remember back in the day (3 weeks ago) when HBO was buying every book that ever came out?
- Albert Camus: almost a Jew.
- Writer and organizer of literary events in Hudson, NY, Chloe Caldwell, is interviewed by Electric Literature.
- Jonathan Lethem’s book of essays, The Ecstasy of Influence, is reviewed.
- Lethem is visiting the People’s Library at Occupy Wall Street today, Douglas Rushkoff is going there in Wednesday.
- R. Crumb talks to Mother Jones.
- Hey hey! New Walkmen album is in the works.