Weird Al Yankovic being a NYT bestseller is totally okay.
- In Egypt, they’re excited “about a new era in publishing” after the country’s revolution.”
- Wesley Stace is interviewed at The Rumpus.
- An indie bookstore founder talks about closing shop, and how Border’s going away won’t help
- Historical fiction for the kids.
- If you like Hawkwind, then you sell cocaine to Nazareth fans, and other things your preference in classic rock bands says about you.
- Rachel Maddow explains how the Wisconsin protesters are winning.