- At The Millions: Leonard Cohen’s tour comes to an end. No word if he will do a poetry tour or write a followup to Beautiful Losers in his spare time, but we will hold our breath in anticipation of something from him.
- An Uncanny Adventure of Family and Loss: Jeremy Robert Johnson’s “In the River” Reviewed
- “Whatever You Do, Don’t Figure ‘It’ Out”: An Interview with Catherine Lacey
- We All Just Want to Be Touched: A Review of Courtney Maum’s “Touch”
- History, Revision, and Rebellion: An Interview With Molly Patterson