- You can’t stop another Dave Eggers-related film from being made. You just can’t
- “Hyperbolic? Perhaps, but the sentiment is genuine.” Chuck Palahniuk’s blog weighs in on the Paris Review Interviews.
- So does The Millions.
- Richard Rushfield wrote a book about going to Hampshire College, and likes Pere Ubu, Joy Division, and Dinosaur Jr. I know all of this because of his Book Notes.
- Stephen Kings gets what “the kids” want: Vampires.
- The rumors of a punk rock drummers death have been greatly exaggerated.
- Alec Baldwin’s daughter gets a Lil’ Wayne birthday cake. If she eats it all, will she be a “rude little pig“?
- That Sufjan Stevens kid is on NPR.
The World Series
- Jon Stewart feeling bad for New York Mets fans.
Halloween is tomorrow!
- Trolls are all over the internet!
- Some animated Poe.
- Skulls: From scary to chic. Why?