The first question mentions a Youtube video of the Russian-American writer mentioning that “smoked meats are a very sexy thing”, and while I am not that big a fan of eating dead animal, I do love Mr. Shteyngart, and decided to dig the video up. I also should point out that Gary’s interview with Modern Drunkard is well worth the read as a chaser to the short video above.
- Writing and Building “Concrete Fever”: An Interview With Nathaniel Kressen
- Revisiting Numbers and Documenting Atlantic City: A Between Books Interview with Joshua Cohen
- Talking Travel Chapbooks and a Sense of Place With Courtney Maum, Aaron Gilbreath, and Bart Schaneman
- Answering Questions With Quotes: An Interview With Benjamin Lytal
- #tobyreads: A Trio of Granta’s Best Young British Novelists — Books by Helen Oyeyemi, Sarah Hall, & Ned Beauman
- Poetry in Motion: Canadian Hockey Icon, or Experimental French Writer?
- #tobyreads: Misreading “Flan” and Reading Collections
- The Zinophile: Enthusiasts’ Parade, From Doctor Who to David Bazan
Sign up for our mailing list