Will Oldham interviews R Kelly (above) for Interview.
- Tolstoy had ten rules in his life. I especially like “eat little and avoid sweets.”
- Joaquin Phoenix in the film adaptation of “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter” is a possibility.
- Everybody thanks God when they win something. When is somebody going to give praise to Cthulhu?
- A Romanian wonders what is up with America’s obsession with Dracula.
- The possible Tea Party analogy and other interesting facts about the Reagan appointed judge who ruled Obama’s health care bill as “unconstitutional.”
(Photo via Interview by Terry Richardson)