At Grantland: Downton Abbey vs. The Kardashian’s
- John Irving, Toni Morrison, and Michael Chabon all have books on The Atlantic’s books to look forward to in 2012 list.
- Scott McClanahan talks to 3:AM Magazine.
- On reading Jennifer Egan in Africa. (Not the same as reading Jennifer Egan while listening to “Africa“)
- Tin House picks their favorite books of 2011.
- At Salon: Stumbling upon a treasure trove of Yiddish theatre posters.
- One person isn’t as excited about forthcoming album by The Men, Open Your Heart (Sacred Bones), as we are.