Agatha Christie’s diaries, letters, and photos from her days spent surfing are to be released in a book. We’re hoping that a Masterpiece Theater mini-series based on the book will promptly follow.
- Frank Sinatra writes a letter to a former New York Times crossword editor.
- How Joseph Heller’s Catch-22 changed one man’s life.
- The last words of writers from Mark Twain to Jane Austen.
- Is The Onion moving to Chicago from NYC?
- This Saturday is Museum Day. The Smithsonian lists five museums that are participating.