- At The Millions: Leonard Cohen’s tour comes to an end. No word if he will do a poetry tour or write a followup to Beautiful Losers in his spare time, but we will hold our breath in anticipation of something from him.
- “I Write Like a Haunting”: An Interview With Quintan Ana Wikswo
- Reverse Alchemy, Magnification, and “Aggressive Squirrels”: An Interview With Myriam Gurba
- Memory, Regrets, and Memorials: A Review of Denis Johnson’s “The Largesse of the Sea Maiden”
- Revisiting the Post-War Moment: Diane DeSanders on Writing “Hap and Hazard and the End of the World”