The Guardian wants to know what literary heavyweights need to slash some pages. Side thought: since Ron Swanson doesn’t blog about books, maybe he’d be more into cutting out dozens of pages of literary overkill as a television book editor? (That joke is only funny if you click the link, and if you watch Parks & Recreation.)
- At Motherboard, Vol. 1 contributor Abraham Riesman asks, “What would Warren Ellis do?”
- Barnes & Noble’s last stand.
- Los Angeles Review of Books talks to director David Cronenberg.
- The Other People podcast talks to Caroline Leavitt.
- Amy Klein on Lana Del Rey is also the last piece on Lana Del Rey that we ever want to read.